When you decide to start offering Home Performance Solutions, you have two choices: One, you can do it yourself and go through all the trials and tribulation associated with starting a new venture. Or two, you can purchase a franchise and receive a proven business system from GreenHomes America.
We have spent years fine-tuning our Home Performance system to ensure you will be successful. We have completed thousands of home energy assessments and home energy upgrades, and documented the best practices along the way.
Our award-winning services and solutions have been nationally recognized for their quality and energy-saving benefits. Our staff is here to make you successful because Home Performance can be complicated if you don’t have experience in the industry. As you launch your Home Performance business, here are some common questions that will arise:
- What are the best tools and equipment to buy?
- How will you provide technical assistance to installers in the field?
- Who do you go to regarding complicated workscopes?
- How do you price energy upgrades?
- How do you expedite job approvals through the local program?
- What should your gross margins be and how do you improve them?
- How can you use your service techs to generate leads?
We have these answers to these questions and many more that are common in the Home Performance industry. Some other reasons to choose GreenHomes America as your partner:
- GreenHomes America is a leading national contractor in Home Performance with ENERGY STAR®. We have been performing home energy audits and energy upgrades for more than 25 years.
- GreenHomes America is a division of The Linc Group.
- The Linc Group has been providing commercial HVAC franchise solutions in its Linc Service® Network division for more than 30 years. With over 150 franchisees, The Linc Group is one of the top 200 franchisors in the country according to Franchise Times®.
- Our staff is made up of the most knowledgeable and experienced home performance professionals in the industry. They are continually sought after to lend their expertise to industry associations, best practices, and federal and local "green" legislation and programs. See our Management Team page for more information.
- Home Performance Contracting is a complicated business. However, GreenHomes America's business system will dramatically accelerate your learning curve, simplify the process, and enable your company to deliver consistent, high quality installations very quickly.
- Leverage the strong brand recognition of GreenHomes America to show your market your transition to a "green" contractor.
For more information, contact Melissa Santillo at 724.514.8991 or firstname.lastname@example.org.