Execute Your Energy Efficient Door Upgrade Project Plan
Once you’ve selected a course of action to plan your energy efficient door upgrade, the next step is to select a qualified installation contractor to perform the work. Selecting a qualified contractor remains a challenging task. Unfortunately, simply selecting the low-bid contractor presents some other problems.
As a result, consider the following factors:
- How experienced is the contractor (how long have they been in business and how many similar projects have they done)?
- Are they licensed?
- Is the contractor Insured?
- Do they have any certifications or accreditations?
- Did they share referrals or testimonials with you?
- What is their Better Business Rating?
- What is their responsiveness to phone calls?
To help you find a qualified contractor in your area, GreenHomes America completed the heavy lifting. We established a list of qualified contractors that passed our rigorous verification procedure. As a result, our vetted list helps customers find quality contractors in your area. All GHA quality contractors successfully completed our training assurance program, which makes selecting a contractor easier for you. Homeowners are under no obligation to hire a contractor from our Qualified Contractor Network, but it should make your decision to hire a contractor simpler and less stressful. Give the GHA Qualified Contractor Network a try!