Execute Your Humid Home Project Plan
After selecting a course of action, next select a qualified installation contractor that helps execute your humid home project plan. As you make this decision, remember that attic and crawl space work remains extremely difficult and dangerous. Therefore, hire an experienced contractor with the proper training for this type of work.
Selecting a qualified contractor remains challenging. Simply selecting the low-bid contractor isn’t always the wisest decision. Factors include:
- How experienced is the contractor (how long have they been in business and how many similar projects have they done)?
- Are they licensed?
- Is the contractor Insured?
- Do they have any certifications or accreditations?
- Did they share referrals or testimonials with you?
- What is their Better Business Rating?
- What is their responsiveness to phone calls?
To help you find a qualified contractor in your area, GreenHomes America completed some of the work. We established a list of Qualified Contractors that passed our rigorous verification procedure. All GHA quality contractors successfully completed our training assurance program. As a result, homeowners possess an easy way to find and select contractors. Homeowners are under no obligation to hire a contractor from our Qualified Contractor Network, but it should make your decision to hire a contractor simpler and less stressful. Give the GHA Qualified Contractor Network a try!