Execute Your Fresh Air System Project Plan
When resolving air quality problems in your home, select a certified and experienced contractor. For example, only properly trained contractors possess the required knowledge for proper remediation. After all, improving indoor air quality issues remains a challenging task. As a result, simply selecting a low-bid contractor isn’t always the wisest decision. Learn how to execute a fresh air system project by considering the following factors:
- How experienced is the contractor (how long have they been in business and how many similar projects have they done)?
- Are they licensed?
- Is the contractor Insured?
- Do they have any certifications or accreditations?
- Did they share referrals or testimonials with you?
- What is their Better Business Rating?
- What is their responsiveness to phone calls?
To help you find a qualified contractor in your area, GreenHomes America completed some of the work for you. For example, we established a list of Qualified Contractors that passed our rigorous verification procedure, which helps customers find quality contractors in their area. Also, all GHA quality contractors successfully completed our training assurance program, which makes selecting a contractor easier for you. Finally, homeowners are under no obligation to hire a contractor from our Qualified Contractor Network, but it should make your decision to hire a contractor simpler and less stressful. Give the GHA Qualified Contractor Network a try!