Execute Your Home Renewable Technology Project Plan
Upon selecting a course of action for your renewable technology project, then select a qualified installation contractor. The contractor actually performs the work! However, selecting a qualified contractor remains challenging. For example, simply selecting the low-bid contractor isn’t always the wisest decision.
- How experienced is the contractor (how long have they been in business and how many similar projects have they done)?
- Are they licensed?
- Is the contractor Insured?
- Do they have any certifications or accreditations?
- Did they share referrals or testimonials with you?
- What is their Better Business Rating?
- What is their responsiveness to phone calls?
But, to help you find a qualified contractor in your area, GreenHomes America has done some of the work for you. For example, we established a list of Qualified Contractors that passed our rigorous verification procedure. As a result, our list helps customers find quality contractors in their area. Additionally, all GHA quality contractors successfully completed our training assurance program. Therefore, this makes selecting a contractor easier for you! Homeowners are under no obligation to hire a contractor from our Qualified Contractor Network, but it should make your decision to hire a contractor simpler and less stressful. Give the GHA Qualified Contractor Network a try!