Execute Your Home Water Quality Project Plan
When resolving water quality problems in your home, selecting a contractor remains the first step. Additionally, finding a certified and experienced contractor that remediates and improves water quality issues remains a challenging task. For example, simply selecting a low-bid contractor isn’t always the wisest decision.
As a result, GHA recommends considering the following factors:
- How experienced is the contractor (how long have they been in business and how many similar projects have they done)?
- Are they licensed?
- Is the contractor Insured?
- Do they have any certifications or accreditations?
- Did they share referrals or testimonials with you?
- What is their Better Business Rating?
- What is their responsiveness to phone calls?
To help you find a qualified contractor in your area, GreenHomes America completed some of the work for you. Therefore, we established a list of Qualified Contractors that passed our rigorous verification procedure and helps customers find quality contractors in their area. Also, all GHA quality contractors successfully completed our training assurance program that makes selecting a contractor easier for you. Additionally, homeowners are under no obligation to hire a contractor from our Qualified Contractor Network. However, it makes your hiring decisions simpler and less stressful. Give the GHA Qualified Contractor Network a try!