Execute Your Heat Pump System Upgrade Project Plan
First, select a course of action for your heat pump system upgrade project. Next, select a qualified installation contractor. However, selecting a qualified contractor remains a challenging task because simply selecting the low-bid contractor isn’t always the wisest decision.
Factors to be considered include:
- How experienced is the contractor (how long have they been in business and how many similar projects have they done)?
- Are they licensed?
- Is the contractor Insured?
- Do they have any certifications or accreditations?
- Did they share referrals or testimonials with you?
- What is their Better Business Rating?
- What is their responsiveness to phone calls?
To help you find a qualified contractor in your area, GreenHomes America completed some work for you. For example, we established a list of Qualified Contractors that passed our rigorous verification procedures. As a result, our qualified contractors help customers find quality contractors in their area. All GHA quality contractors successfully completed our training assurance program, which makes selecting a contractor easier. Finally, homeowners are under no obligation to hire a contractor from our Qualified Contractor Network. However, our contractors help make your decision to hire a contractor simpler and less stressful. Give the GHA Qualified Contractor Network a try!