Execute Your Water Heater Upgrade Project Plan
Once you’ve selected a course of action, select a qualified installation contractor. The contractor performs the work and helps complete your water heater upgrade project. However, selecting a qualified contractor can be a challenging task. Plus, simply selecting the low-bid contractor isn’t always the wisest decision.
As a result, consider some of the following factors, such as:
- How experienced is the contractor (how long have they been in business and how many similar projects have they done)?
- Are they licensed?
- Is the contractor Insured?
- Do they have any certifications or accreditations?
- Did they share referrals or testimonials with you?
- What is their Better Business Rating?
- What is their responsiveness to phone calls?
To help you find a qualified contractor in your area, GreenHomes America has done some of the work for you. We have established a list of Qualified Contractors that have passed our rigorous verification procedure to help customers find quality contractors in their area. All GHA quality contractors have successfully completed our training assurance program to make selecting a contractor easier for you. Homeowners are under no obligation to hire a contractor from our Qualified Contractor Network, but it should make your decision to hire a contractor simpler and less stressful. Give the GHA Qualified Contractor Network a try!