Execute Your Energy Efficient Windows Project Plan
Upon selecting a course of action for your energy efficient windows project, select a qualified installation contractor to perform the work for you. Selecting a qualified contractor can be a challenging task. Simply selecting the low-bid contractor isn’t always the wisest decision. For more, learn some steps involved with executing an energy efficient windows project.
Factors to be considered include:
- How experienced is the contractor (how long have they been in business and how many similar projects have they done)?
- Are they licensed?
- Is the contractor Insured?
- Do they have any certifications or accreditations?
- Did they share referrals or testimonials with you?
- What is their Better Business Rating?
- What is their responsiveness to phone calls?
To help you find a qualified contractor in your area, GreenHomes America has done some of the work for you. We established a list of qualified contractors that passed our rigorous verification procedure. All GHA quality contractors successfully completed our training assurance program, which makes selecting a contractor easier for you. Homeowners are under no obligation to hire a contractor from our Qualified Contractor Network, but it should make your decision to hire a contractor simpler and less stressful. Give the GHA Qualified Contractor Network a try!