Execute Your Attic Insulation Project Plan
Upon selecting your course of action, select a qualified installation contractor. However, selecting a qualified contractor frequently presents a challenging task. Why? Simply selecting the low-bid contractor isn’t always the wisest decision.
Consider factors such as:
- How experienced is the contractor (how long have they been in business and how many similar projects have they done)?
- Are they licensed?
- Is the contractor Insured?
- Do they have any certifications or accreditations?
- Did they share referrals or testimonials with you?
- What is their Better Business Rating?
- What is their responsiveness to phone calls?
To help find a qualified contractor in your area, GreenHomes America conducted some of the work for you. We established a list of qualified contractors that passed our rigorous verification procedure. As a result, these contractors help customers find quality contractors in their area. Plus, all GHA quality contractors successfully completed our training assurance program, which makes selecting a contractor easier for you. Finally, homeowners are under no obligation to hire a contractor from our Qualified Contractor Network, but it should make your decision to hire a contractor simpler and less stressful. Give the GHA Qualified Contractor Network a try!