Plan How to Fix Your Dry Home Project
If your home is uncomfortable and dry in the winter, GreenHomes recommends getting a quality energy audit for your home. Why? First, when done properly, an energy audit pinpoints the true sources of comfort problems in your home. For example, an energy audit identifies excessive air leaks. Additionally, energy audits provide a roadmap that creates a more comfortable home. As a result, homeowners improve their comfort by increasing moisture levels in their home throughout the year.
Common Questions about Energy Audits by Homeowners:
- Why is a quality energy audit a smart place to start?
- What does an energy audit include?
- What does an energy audit cost?
- Is a Free Energy Audit Worth doing?
- What are 10 questions I should ask an energy auditor before I hire them?
- What is my Role as the Homeowner during an Energy Audit?
- How do I find a qualified energy auditor?
- What information should I learn from my energy audit?
Remember, a high-quality home energy audit provides a critical step for determining your project for creating a more comfortable home. However, the energy audit by itself doesn’t improve the conditions of the home at all. Finally, only when the energy audit's recommendations are actually installed will they lower your utility bills and improve the comfort level of your home.