Execute Your Ductless Split System Project Plan
Upon selecting your course of action, select a qualified installation contractor. After all, the contractor actually performs the work and executes your ductless split system project. Selecting a qualified contractor often remains a challenging task. And simply selecting the low-bid contractor frequently costs more in the long run.
Consider factors, such as:
- How experienced is the contractor (how long have they been in business and how many similar projects have they done)?
- Are they licensed?
- Is the contractor Insured?
- Do they have any certifications or accreditations?
- Did they share referrals or testimonials with you?
- What is their Better Business Rating?
- What is their responsiveness to phone calls?
To help you find a qualified contractor in your area, GreenHomes America completed some of the work for you. We established a list of Qualified Contractors that passed our rigorous verification procedure. As a result, GHA helps customers find quality contractors in their area. Additionally, all GHA quality contractors successfully completed our training assurance program to make selecting a contractor easier for you. Homeowners are under no obligation to hire a contractor from our Qualified Contractor Network, but it should make your decision to hire a contractor simpler and less stressful. Give the GHA Qualified Contractor Network a try!