The GreenHomes America Network
We’ve Done the Work for You!
To help homeowners find contractors or energy auditors that can aid with energy efficiency improvements for their home, GreenHomes America has developed a select Network of qualified energy contractors. Each energy contractor in the GHA Network has undergone a stringent GreenHomes America qualification process to properly assist homeowners with the guidance and support needed to successfully improve the energy efficiency, comfort, health and safety of their homes.
Qualified Energy Contractors must submit the following documentation to GHA:
- Licensing Documentation
- Insurance Documentation
- Their current Better Business Rating
- A summary of their experience completing Energy Projects
- Their permanent Office Location
- The Number of Years they have been in Business
- Their Certifications or Accreditations (BPI, Nate, etc.)
- Their Business Website
Qualified Energy Contractors must also:
- Complete an Owner Interview with GHA
- Complete the required GHA Orientation & Training
- Sign the GHA Participation Agreement