Keep Your Equipment Running At Optimal Levels
Rest assured! Extend the life of your equipment, lower your utility bills and receive fast priority service.
The last thing you want is for your heating or cooling system to fail on the coldest or hottest day of the year! Not only will it take longer for someone to come out to fix it, but it will probably cost three times as much!
When it comes to home heating and cooling systems, an ounce of prevention is truly worth a pound of cure. To avert total breakdowns, you need a heating and cooling system tune-up every year. Like a car, your furnace or boiler needs to be maintained over its lifetime to keep it at top efficiency. When systems aren’t cleaned and tuned properly, they become ineffective, unsafe, and costly.
So to ensure your systems are always up and running, GreenHomes recommends having a comprehensive HVAC Maintenance Plan. It’s offered by most quality contractors for one low monthly cost.
With a Maintenance Plan, you ensure your heating and cooling systems have a long life, and provide you with the maximum comfort, safety, and energy efficiency.
Options include regular scheduled maintenance, as well as premium emergency service. Benefits include:
- Priority same day service
- Attractive repair and replacement
- No overtime fees
- Investment protection
And since a tune-up is included in the plan, you’ll actually have double the assurance!
Contact GreenHomes today to discuss the best HVAC Assurance Plan option for you. You'll be repaid for your investment in energy savings and lower utility bills, fewer breakdowns and service calls, and increased equipment longevity. Most importantly, however, is the peace of mind you'll receive knowing that your heating and cooling systems and your home, will be operating safely and efficiently all year long.
Maintenance Agreements Offer:
- Lower Utility Bills – equipment running at top efficiency will use less energy
- Improved Reliability – the last thing you want is for your equipment to break down on a hot or cold day
- Longer Equipment Life – like a car, your equipment will last longer when it is cleaned and tuned regularly
- Prevent Costly Repairs – potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Validation – most manufacturer’s require routine maintenance to validate their warranty so you’ll be protected
- Safer Home - improperly maintained heating equipment can become a fire and carbon monoxide hazard
- Priority Same Day Service – when you call for service, you go to the front of the line.
- Replacement and Repair Discounts – all prices you receive will be 10% to 15% lower than what anyone else receives.
With a GreenHomes maintenance plan, you can be assured your heating and cooling systems will have a long life, and provide you with the maximum comfort, safety, and energy efficiency.